Investment Crunch Time: Crunching Numbers with Confidence
Thursday, October 26, 2023 (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM) (MDT)
Registration is currently full. MOR staff will reach out to those on the waiting list if and when space becomes available. This course is only available for in-person attendance.
Helping Your Customers ‘Crunch the Numbers’ to Make an Educated Financial Decision
Eligible for 4 CE Hrs.
- Explain to a customer the various terms they may hear when discussing investment property.
- Explain what a Cap Rate is and how it is related to evaluating an investment property.
- Describe what NOI (Net Operating Income) is to a customer and its role in calculating the Cap Rate.
- Explain how compound interest works on a mortgage.
- Calculate the number of payments given the interest rate and present value.
- Describe what ‘Cash-on-Cash’ means for an investor.
- Calculate the Cash-on-Cash return given specific parameters that a customer might encounter.
- Show an investor the difference between their Investment amount at the beginning of the year, versus the amount invested at the end of the year.
- Explain to an investor what ROI (Return on Investment) means as it relates to choosing an investment property.
- Explain what Debt Services is and how it impacts the profitability of a property.
- Explain what IRR (Internal Rate of Return) is and how it is used when choosing an investment property.
- Provide a brief overview of the tax benefit of an investment property.
About the Instructor:
Free CE class for MOR Members, $48 for Non-Members.
100 Madison Street
Missoula, MT 59801 United States
Class starts promptly at 1:00pm, and you may not be permitted to join the class if arriving after 1:10pm.
Commercial Real Estate